September 02, 2011

It's over... ♥

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 11:36 AM
So my great time in Helsinki, Finland is finally over! Right now i'm sitting at the airport in Vantaa and I have two hours to kill before it's boarding time! I'm really broke so no duty-free shopping for me this time, although I will browse through later haha. I'm so glad that all the university stuff turned out good, I passed all my exams and I finally will get my BA degree in september, I'm SO happy! I really can't believe it! I'm also really looking forward to see my family again and my cutie Mowgli!! I missed them so much!! I'll have the whole september off before schools starts again in october. So finally I can begin my "summer" holiday after months of studying haha I'm really looking forward to it :)

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos