July 15, 2013

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 12:04 PM

I received this e-ARC for free on netgalley.com (Thank you!) and in exchange I will do an honest Review.
 
The Edge of Never is an inspiring story about love and loss that revolves around Camryn and Andrew. So, I started reading and first I thought: what's all the fuss about? But after I hit the 45% mark I got hooked and I thought 'nooww I know'! First the plot was a little bit slow, some characters cliché and there were some typical stereotypes. I nearly gave up reading it but I'm really glad I didn't!
 
Although it started out way too slow, I highly suggest to keep reading! One extra star just for the Walmart scene (I laughed out loud while reading! haha). Then again the ending was beautiful, emotional and so touching! It really inspires you not to sweat the small stuff and appreciate life!
 
4/5 stars

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos