October 08, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best Series Endings

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 9:34 AM
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
 
 
I didn't really finish a lot of series, therefor it's quite hard to do this week's TTT. But let's try!
 
 
Top Ten Best Series Endings



 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling: It's Harry Potter, do I need to say more?
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead: I read this series when I was living abroad, so it's a really special series for me and  I really enjoyed the final book!
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I cried reading Mockingjay, enough said.
Lord of the Rings and the Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien: It's a classic one for me, so it had to be mentioned here!
The Priate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke: This series is so refreshing and unique, and I absolute love the new theme of pirates, assassines, treasure hunting and witches! The only downside of this series is, that it only consists of two books. I wish there were more! But the second and last book was pretty amazing! I loved the ending and how everything came together.
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: omg...I can't...sorry...probably the best ending to a love triangle EVER!
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer: I got my first book hangover from Bloodrose, omg that ending!! It's one of my fav werewolve series and I highly recommend it!
A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin: One of my favourite fantasy series is definitely A Song of Ice and Fire and in my opinion George R.R. Martin is a genius! I know that A Dance with Dragons isn't the last book in this series, but seriously it feels like it, because let's face it: it will take another 15 years before our genius will publish the 6th book.
 
At the moment I can't name one series ending I don't like, because normally when I didn't like the first (or sometimes second) book I hardly finish the series (such as Delirium by Lauren Oliver). So, no Top Ten Worst Endings this time :)

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos